21st July 2016, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure followed for Ph.D in Bengali from NSOU?

Is there any chance to do phd in Bengali from nsou? How can I get admission? Who can provide me the complete details on the same? Can someone please provide me the details on this? It will be helpful if you can provide me further comments.

Related Questions:
21st July 2016, 06:55 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure followed for Ph.D in Bengali from NSOU?

The admission procedure is mentioned below, have a look over it.
To do Ph.D in Bengali, you must have to complete your Post Graduation in the same. After that you must appear for the entrance examination which is UGC NET examination, qualifying in which you can get admission to study Ph.D in Bengali.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognised University with 55% of marks.
22nd July 2016, 05:03 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure followed for Ph.D in Bengali from NSOU?

Admission procedure is such that the candidate will have to apply for the course by filling up the application form collected from the University itself and after successfully submitting the application form, you will have to appear for an entrance test and Interview session, however those candidates who have already had appeared and cleared M.Phil/GATE examination, are exempted from the written test round.
25th April 2019, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

I have 59% marks in bengali MA ,Isang to do ph.d. from nsou I want to take admission this year 2019,please help me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?