20th April 2019, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Rural Development) in Alagappa University?

I want to join Alagappa University for studying PhD(Rural Development) course. Can I know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission? Kindly let me know about the entrance exam immediately. Thank you!

24th April 2019, 02:11 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Rural Development) in Alagappa University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join Alagappa University for studying PhD(Rural Development) course. Can I know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission? Kindly let me know about the entrance exam immediately. Thank you!

Candidates have to appear in the Pre-Registration PhD Program Entrance Examination for the admission to study PhD (Rural Development) in the Alagappa University.
Candidates who have qualified NET (JRF as well as Lectureship) / SET / GATE shall be exempted from appearing in the Pre-Registration PhD Program Entrance Examination conducted by the university for the admission to study PhD (Rural Development) in the Alagappa University.
25th April 2019, 07:01 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Rural Development) in Alagappa University?

The Entrance Exam to study PhD in Rural Development at Alagappa University is conducted by the university. You can fill the application form to apply for the entrance exam.

You can download the application form from the University website that is www.alagappauniversity.ac.in. Candidate can also take the application from the Registrar, Alagappa University, Karaikudi - 630003

The candidates who have qualified NET/SET/GATE need not to apply for entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?