11th October 2017, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria required for MPT Orthopaedics to appear in NET exam? Which are the extra subjects in NET exam?

Hello sir, I am doing MPT Orthopaedics course and want to go in academics. I wanna apply for NET exam. Please tell me eligibility criteria required for it. Which are the extra subjects in NET exam?

14th October 2017, 08:22 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria required for MPT Orthopaedics to appear in NET exam? Which are the extra subjects in NET exam?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in National Eligibility Test (NET) Entrance Examination.

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in this Entrance Examination is "Master's Degree" from a recognized university.

>> As you are done with MPT in Orthopaedics which is a Master's Degree, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to appear in NET Exam.

>> You may choose any of the below subjects in doctoral program and they are,

(@) Physiology

(@) Anatomy..etc.,

Maximum age must not exceed 28 years in order to be eligible for appearing in this NET Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?