6th October 2019, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Veterinary Science) in Bihar Agricultural University?

Hi, I want to get admission in Bihar Agricultural University for studying PhD in Veterinary Science. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying PhD of this stream in this university.

9th October 2019, 10:26 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Veterinary Science) in Bihar Agricultural University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I want to get admission in Bihar Agricultural University for studying PhD in Veterinary Science. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying PhD of this stream in this university.
If you have completed masters degree in Veterinary Science with above 55% marks from a recognized University, then you are eligible for Ph.D course in Veterinary Science. There are no age criteria.

List of the entrance exam for Ph.D course:-

UGC NET(JRF)

University CET exam

Course duration of Ph.D:-

Total - 5 years (Minimum)

First year- Course Work

Two to four years- Project Work
11th October 2019, 12:37 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Veterinary Science) in Bihar Agricultural University?

Eligibility to study PhD (Veterinary Science) in Bihar Agricultural University are as mentioned below:-
Candidate must have passed Master's Degree or M.Phil in the relevant stream from a recognised University.
Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate in Master's degree or M.Phil.
Candidate have to qualify for the required entrance examination to get admission in this course.
There is no age restriction to pursue this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?