30th June 2019, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to pursue PhD(Agronomy) in Rajasthan College of Agriculture?

Hello everyone, I am interested to pursue PhD(Agronomy) course in Rajasthan College of Agriculture. I just want to know that which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can get admission for this course. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

2nd July 2019, 10:10 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to pursue PhD(Agronomy) in Rajasthan College of Agriculture?

Entrance exam available to pursue PhD(Agronomy) in Rajasthan College of Agriculture are as follows:-
UGC - NET
GATE
JRF
11th October 2019, 03:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance exam available to pursue PhD(Agronomy) in Rajasthan College of Agriculture?

There are two ways for you if you want to pursue PhD(Agronomy) in Rajasthan College of Agriculture.
1. ICAR conducts PhD entrance every year called ICAR AIEEA- AICF. this exam is commonly known as SRF exam. If you get decent rank in exam and are eligible, you will get the scholarship.

2. State level entrance exam conducted by state agricultural university of rajasthan usually held in the month of May/June. This exam is for candidates who are domicile of rajasthan state. Unlike ICAR exam, Here you do not get scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?