9th August 2019, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Zoology) in Maharaja Ganga Singh University?

Hello everyone, I want to do PhD(Zoology) from Maharaja Ganga Singh University. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this PhD course in this university. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

14th August 2019, 02:41 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Zoology) in Maharaja Ganga Singh University?

The minimum eligibility required to apply for admission in PhD(Zoology) in Maharaja Ganga Singh University is that you must have scored minimum 50% marks in Postgraduate degree from a recognized university in relevant subject or Zoology.

The admission to the PhD(Zoology) in Maharaja Ganga Singh University is on the basis of your scores in entrance examination like National Eligibility Test followed by Interview.

You can visit the website http://mgsubikaner.ac.in/ for more information.
14th August 2019, 03:12 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Zoology) in Maharaja Ganga Singh University?

The eligibility to study PhD in Zoology at Maharaja Ganga Singh University is a candidate must have done a Master's degree in the relevant field. Admission selection will be done on the basis of the score obtained in MPCET ( Madhya Pradesh Common Entrance Test) followed by an interview.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.mgsubikaner.ac.in
18th August 2019, 10:53 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to do PhD(Zoology) from Maharaja Ganga Singh University. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this PhD course in this university. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!
Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course in Zoology from Maharaja Ganga Singh University:-

If you have completed masters degree in Zoology with above 55% marks from a recognized University then you are eligible for Ph.D course in Soil Science and Agriculture Chemistry from Maharaja Ganga Singh University.

There is no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?