9th August 2019, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study PhD(Women's Studies) in Goa University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hi everyone, I want to join Goa University for studying PhD(Women's Studies). Can I know which are the entrance exams available for admission in this course and in this university? Please tell me about the cutoff marks also for the admission.

14th August 2019, 03:00 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study PhD(Women's Studies) in Goa University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study PhD in Women's Studies at Goa University. Admission is done on the basis of Goa University entrance test followed by an interview. The candidate who has already qualified CSIR NET/UGC NET/GATE/SLET/JRF/ICMR or ICAR do not have to give entrance test and they can directly appear for the interview round.

The other eligibility is a candidate must have done a Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate. I am also giving you the university website link that is www.unigoa.ac.in
18th August 2019, 11:12 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study PhD(Women's Studies) in Goa University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to join Goa University for studying PhD(Women's Studies). Can I know which are the entrance exams available for admission in this course and in this university? Please tell me about the cutoff marks also for the admission.
Entrance exam to study PhD(Women's Studies) in Goa University is UGC NET JRF exam.

Educational qualification required for UGC NET exam in Mass Communication is masters degree in Mass Communication from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given to SC/ST category candidates. Final year students are also eligible for UGC NET exam. There are no age criteria for NET exam, but for JRF posts, your age should be below 28 years.

There are n specific cutoff marks for Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?