22nd July 2018, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MSc(Information Technology) in Maharaja Ganga Singh University?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to study MSc(Information Technology). Can I know about the criteria for admission in Maharaja Ganga Singh University for this course? Because I want to join this institute so I want to know the admission criteria.

Related Questions:
15th October 2018, 08:47 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MSc(Information Technology) in Maharaja Ganga Singh University?

Admission criteria to study M.Sc(Information Technology) in Maharaja Ganga Singh University

** Master of Science in Information Technology is a postgraduate Science course.

** The duration of this course is two years.

** For this course candidate should have passed bachelor of science in respective stream from a recognized university.

** The selection of candidate will be done on the basis of written test or on the basis of Graduation marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?