7th December 2018, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Agriculture Economics) in Indian Agricultural Research Institute?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know that which entrance exam I have to give so that I can secure admission in Indian Agricultural Research Institute for studying PhD in Agriculture Economics course? Kindly let me know about the entrance exam asap. Waiting for your response!

12th December 2018, 01:15 AM
Anwesha Banerjee15

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Agriculture Economics) in Indian Agricultural Research Institute?

To study PhD(Agriculture Economics) in Indian Agricultural Research Institute, you need to obtain at-least 60% marks in aggregate in your master's degree from a ICAR recognized university.

They conduct an entrance exam for PhD program. The admission to the program is based on the entrance exam marks + academic score + score in the interview, where more weight-age is given on the entrance exam marks (80%).

Entrance examination will consist of one paper of three parts : Part I (General Agriculture) and Part II & III (Subject Paper).

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?