12th August 2018, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Agriculture Engineering) in RMD College of Agriculture and Research Station?

Hello friends, I want to do PhD program in the field of Agriculture Engineering from RMD College of Agriculture and Research Station. So, I just want to know that what entrance exam I have to appear for doing this PhD program in this institute. Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!

11th May 2022, 01:14 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Agriculture Engineering) in RMD College of Agriculture and Research Station?

GATE, CSIR NET is the entrance exam to Study PhD Agriculture Engineering at RMD College of Agriculture and Research Station.

For PhD Agriculture Engineering, candidates have to complete their masters degree from a recognised university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD? 3 7th November 2022 03:28 PM
Which university in Kolkata offer part time PhD in Law? How many years will it take to complete it on part time basis? 0 6th May 2018 07:32 PM
Procedure to get admission in part time PhD English course at Andhra University? Maximum duration of part time PhD course? 1 16th August 2017 03:51 PM
How can I get transfer from Madurai to Salem if pursuing PhD in Anna University? Procedure to convert full time PhD to part time? 0 13th September 2015 05:17 PM
Which type of PhD should I do full time or part time? Going to university daily is necessary in regular PhD? Syllabus, books and question papers for it? 1 11th November 2014 04:15 PM