31st May 2019, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Agriculture Engineering) in RMD College of Agriculture and Research Station?

Dear Sir, I am interested to study PhD(Agriculture Engineering) in RMD College of Agriculture and Research Station. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission for this PhD program in this college. Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!

11th May 2022, 12:12 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Agriculture Engineering) in RMD College of Agriculture and Research Station?

For PhD Agriculture Engineering, candidates have to complete their masters degree from a recognised university.

GATE ,NET etc is the entrance exam.

Duration of PhD Agriculture Engineering is 3 years.
11th May 2022, 12:18 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Agriculture Engineering) in RMD College of Agriculture and Research Station?

For PhD Agriculture Engineering, candidates have to complete their masters degree from a recognised university.

Duration of PhD Agriculture Engineering is 3 years.

GATE and NET and SET is the entrance exam.
13th May 2022, 11:34 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Qualification required for PhD Agriculture Engineering is candidates must have a post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognised university.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called GATE, NET and SLET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?