30th June 2019, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Bengali) in Jadavpur University?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study PhD(Bengali) course in Jadavpur University. I just want to know that which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can get admission for this course. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

3rd July 2019, 12:32 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Bengali) in Jadavpur University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested to study PhD(Bengali) course in Jadavpur University. I just want to know that which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can get admission for this course. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

Candidates have to appear and qualify the Written Entrance Test (WRET) and Interview / viva-voce for the admission to study PhD (Bengali) at the Jadavpur University. Candidates who have qualified NET / SET / GATE / Teacher Fellow or any other examination declared equivalent are exempted from appearing in the Written Entrance Test (WRET) for the admission to study PhD (Bengali) at the Jadavpur University. Candidates should score at least 50% marks in the Written Entrance Test (WRET) for the admission to study PhD (Bengali) at the Jadavpur University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?