13th October 2015, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Jadavpur University? When its notification will be released?

Hi,
What entrance exam I need to give for getting PhD course in Jadavpur University? When its notification will release? Kindly tell me about this?

Related Questions:
  1. When the notification for admission in PhD(Chemistry) will be released by Jadavpur University? Detailed information about this course in Jadavpur University?
  2. When the notification for PhD(Mathematics) entrance exam conducted by University of Hyderabad will be released?
  3. When the notification of TIFR PhD(Physics) entrance exam will be released? Suitable books for preparation?
  4. When the notification of NIPER PhD entrance exam will be released?
  5. When the notification of IISC Integrated PhD(Biological Sciences) entrance exam will be released?
  6. When will the notification be released by JNTU for Ph.D course? What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam? List of top Universities to join Ph.D course?
  7. Eligibility to do PhD in Prose and Fiction at Jadavpur University for English graduate of Maulana Azad National Urdu University?
  8. When the notification of VIT PhD entrance exam will be released? Social Sciences syllabus of this exam?
  9. How to study B.A through correspondence after passing 10th? How to apply? When is the notification going to be released?
  10. When the notification of TIFR entrance exam for admission in PhD(Biology) will be released? Procedure and eligibility to apply?
  11. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study PhD in Computer Science? When the notification of this entrance exam will be published?
  12. When the notification for ICAR JRF for PhD in Life Science admission will be released?
  13. When the notification for admission in PhD(Urdu) will be released by Allahabad University?
  14. When the notification of PhD entrance exam will be published by Christian Medical College, Vellore? Date of PhD entrance exam?
  15. When the notification of PhD will be released by Pune University? How many seats are available for PhD(Physics)? Procedure to get admission?
  16. Detailed information about the entrance exam to study M.Sc(Microbiology) in Jadavpur University?
  17. Which entrance exam to appear to get into BLDE University for MBBS? Date of release of Notification? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the procedure followed for taking admission of Ph.D Zoology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?