1st July 2019, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BE(Instrumentation Engineering) in Jadavpur University?

I want to join Jadavpur University for studying BE(Instrumentation Engineering) course. Can I know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission? Kindly let me know about the entrance exam immediately. Thank you!

3rd July 2019, 05:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BE(Instrumentation Engineering) in Jadavpur University?

You can either appear for JEE Main or WBJEE if you are looking for admission in B.Tech degree at Jadavpur University. JEE Main is a national level engineering entrance exam and WBJEE is a state level engineering entrance exam.

You need to have an excellent rank if you want to secure a seat for B.Tech course admission at Jadavpur University.
3rd July 2019, 11:19 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BE(Instrumentation Engineering) in Jadavpur University?

Provisional admission will be made on the basis of the provisional admission letter for a seat of Jadavpur University issued by the WB-JEE for joint entrance examination for admission to engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?