27th July 2019, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Botany) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?

I am looking forward to do PhD in Botany from Dr. Hari Singh Gour University. So, I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission?

30th July 2019, 01:34 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Botany) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am looking forward to do PhD in Botany from Dr. Hari Singh Gour University. So, I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission?

Candidates have to appear for the Entrance Test followed by an interview for the admission to study PhD (Botany) in the Dr. Hari Singh Gour University. Those candidates who have qualified NET or equivalent to national level test or MPhil or National Fellowship holders are exempted from appearing in the Entrance Test. They are admitted directly through interview for the admission to study PhD (Botany) in the Dr. Hari Singh Gour University. Dr. Hari Singh Gour University website link is given Click Here
30th July 2019, 04:52 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Botany) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?

There is a written entrance exam available to study PhD(Botany) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University. Candidates are selected on the basis of written test and interview.
Qualified candidates from UGC-NET / JRF, CSIR NET / JRF are exempted from appearing in the Entrance Test. Such candidates can directly appear for interview.
30th July 2019, 09:01 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, entrance examination is available to study PhD in Botany at Dr. Hari Singh Gour University. Admission will be done on the basis of PHDET ( PhD Entrance Test) which is conducted by the university and followed by interview.

The other eligibility criteria is a candidate must have done a Master's degree in the relevant subject with minimum 55% marks in aggregate or equivalent. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.dhsgsu.ac.in
31st July 2019, 04:40 PM
pagolworld

Candidates are selected on the basis of written test and interview.
Those candidates who have qualified NET or equivalent to national level test or MPhil or National Fellowship holders are exempted from appearing in the Entrance Test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?