23rd June 2018, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Economics) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to do PhD in Economics from Dr. Hari Singh Gour University. So, I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Disciplines of Forensic Sciences) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  2. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Economics) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  3. English Literature books for preparation of PhD entrance exam of Dr, Hari Singh Gour University? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  5. Procedure to take admission in M.Sc(Botany) from Dr. Hari Singh Gour University? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Scholarships available to study PhD(Economics) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  7. Am i eligible to appear in IAS examination with a private degree from Dr. Hari Singh Gour University in Sagar?
  8. Admission procedure to study PhD(Economics) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  9. Admission procedure to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  10. How many PhD(Economics) seats are available in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  11. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Disciplines of Forensic Sciences) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  12. Admission procedure to study PhD(Disciplines of Forensic Sciences) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  13. How many PhD(Biotechnology) seats are available in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University? -- [New]
  14. How many PhD(Disciplines of Forensic Sciences) seats are available in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  15. Requirements to apply for PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  16. Course structure and duration of PhD(Economics) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  17. Requirements to apply for PhD(Disciplines of Forensic Sciences) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  18. Which are the colleges that have MSc forensic course in India? What is the eligibility?
25th June 2018, 05:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Economics) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am looking forward to do PhD in Economics from Dr. Hari Singh Gour University. So, I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission?

Eligible candidates have to appear for an Entrance Test and Interview for the admission to study PhD Economics at Dr. Hari Singh Gour University. However, candidates who have qualified UGC-NET, UGC-CSIR NET / Teacher Fellowship Holders shall be exempted from the Entrance Test. The Entrance Test consists of 50 questions from research methodology and remaining 50 questions from concern subject. Candidates have to score at least 50% marks in the Entrance Test for the admission to do a PhD Economics at Dr. Hari Singh Gour University. Syllabus of the Entrance Test for PhD Economics would be the same as that of UGC/NET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?