27th July 2019, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Botany) seats are available in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?

Can anyone of you let me know how many seats are there in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University for PhD program in Botany. I want to join this university for this PhD program. Kindly let me know about the seats available for this PhD program asap.

30th July 2019, 12:24 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Botany) seats are available in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?

The total number of seats available for PhD(Botany) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University is 8.

The eligibility required to apply for PhD(Botany) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University is Masters in Botany with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university along with a valid score card of entrance examination like national Eligibility Test(NET) or Dr. Hari Singh Gour University.

The admission to study PhD(Botany) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University is on though entrance examination followed by Personal Interview. You must have a valid score from entrance examination conducted by Dr. Hari Singh Gour University. If you have appeared for National Eligibility Test then you can directly attend the Interview.

You can check the website http://dhsgsu.ac.in for more details.
30th July 2019, 01:53 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Botany) seats are available in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you let me know how many seats are there in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University for PhD program in Botany. I want to join this university for this PhD program. Kindly let me know about the seats available for this PhD program asap.

There are 12 PhD (Botany) seats available in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University.
Those candidates who have a master’s degree in the concerned / relevant / allied subject with minimum 55% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA are eligible to study the PhD (Botany) in the Dr. Hari Singh Gour University. They have to appear for the Entrance Test and Interview / viva voce for the admission to study PhD (Botany) in the Dr. Hari Singh Gour University.
30th July 2019, 04:57 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

There are total number of 10 PhD(Botany) seats available in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University.
You must have a Masters degree in the concerned/relevant/allied subject with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent CGPA (5% relaxation for SC / ST/ PC candidates) from any recognized university to be eligible for PhD(Botany).

Admission will be on the basis of Entrance Test namely PHDET followed by an interview.
30th July 2019, 08:59 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The seat availability to study PhD in Botany at Dr. Hari Singh Gour University is 10 seats intake. To take admission a candidate must have done a Master's degree in the relevant subject with minimum 55% marks in aggregate or equivalent.

Admission will be done on the basis of PHDET ( PhD Entrance Test) which is conducted by the university and followed by interview. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.dhsgsu.ac.in
30th July 2019, 10:54 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Dr. Hari Singh Gour University

The total number of Ph.D. (Botany) seats that are available in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University is 07.

For further information, you can contact at the address of Dr. Hari Singh Gour University.

Contact Address

Address: University Road, Sagar, Madhya Pradesh 470003
Phone: 075822 65228
31st July 2019, 04:32 PM
pagolworld

PhD(Botany) seats are available in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University is only 8.

The admission to study PhD(Botany) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University is on though entrance examination followed by Personal Interview. You must have a valid score from entrance examination conducted by Dr. Hari Singh Gour University. If you have appeared for National Eligibility Test then you can directly attend the Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?