13th May 2019, 02:54 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Botany) in Goa University?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study PhD(Botany) course in Goa University. I just want to know that which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can get admission for this course. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

16th May 2019, 06:19 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Botany) in Goa University?

Candidates who have qualified in the examinations of Apex bodies such as csir-ugc NET/GRF / lecturership /SET/SLET examination of different Indian states, they will have open admission means they will not have to appear in the University entrance test.

Other candidates will have to appear in the entrance test that is conducted by the Goa University that is conducted in the month of July or August admission forms are filled in the month of April.

www.unigoa.ac.in
17th May 2019, 04:02 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Botany) in Goa University?

Goa University conducts its own entrance exam namely 'Goa University entrance test' for admission in PhD(Botany) program. Candidates are selected on the basis of score of entrance test followed by interview. Candidates who have qualified CSIR NET/ UGC NET/ GATE/ SLET/ JRF/ ICMR or ICAR are exempted from the entrance exam. Such candidates are required to appear in the interview round directly.

Official website of university;
https://www.unigoa.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?