29th April 2018, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD(Hindi) in Goa University?

I have an interest to study PhD(Hindi) in Goa University. Can anyone of you kindly tell me that is there any kind of entrance exam i have to appear for studying this course in this university? Kindly let me know asap.

4th July 2018, 09:55 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD(Hindi) in Goa University?

Yes, there is an entrance examination that is conducted by this Goa University in order to get admission into Doctoral Program (PhD) in Hindi. Here is the detailed information about this course,

Name of the College - Goa University

Name of the course - PhD in Hindi

Hence, you are required to appear in an entrance examination that is conducted by this university and then you are required to appear in Interview as merit will be based on Entrance Test and Personal Interview.

Candidates who have qualified in other examinations like CSIR NET or UGC NET or SET/ SLET or ICAR/ DBT/ ICMR/ GATE or DST Inspire Fellowship or M.Phil degree holders are exempted from appearing in this PhD Entrance Examination of Goa University. In this case, candidates will be selected solely on the basis of your performance in Interview.

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?