21st January 2019, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study MCA in Goa University?

Hi everyone, currently I am studying BCA(H) in 2nd year. I want to do MCA course in Goa University. So, is there any entrance exam I have to clear for securing admission for MCA course in this university?

25th January 2019, 03:13 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study MCA in Goa University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, currently I am studying BCA(H) in 2nd year. I want to do MCA course in Goa University. So, is there any entrance exam I have to clear for securing admission for MCA course in this university?

Yes, candidates have to appear for the Entrance Test conducted by the Department of Computer Science and Technology, Goa University for the admission to study MCA in Goa University. Candidates who have obtained Graduation in any discipline with at least 55% aggregate marks (50% for candidates in reserved category – SC, ST, OBC and FF) or equivalent and candidates must have studied Mathematics as one of the subjects at 10+2 or HSSCE Science stream are eligible to study the MCA course in the Goa University.
25th January 2019, 04:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study MCA in Goa University?

Yes, Goa university conducts entrance exam for MCA admission. You need to score decent marks in the entrance exam, to have a good chance of getting admission in a top college.

You need a degree with 55% marks and maths at +2 level is compulsory to appear for the entrance exam and admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?