13th September 2018, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Commerce) in Maharaja Agrasen University?

Dear Sir, I am interested to study PhD(Commerce) in Maharaja Agrasen University. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission for this PhD program in this university. Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!

14th September 2018, 05:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Commerce) in Maharaja Agrasen University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I am interested to study PhD(Commerce) in Maharaja Agrasen University. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission for this PhD program in this university. Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!

Candidates have to appear for the entrance examination and interview conducted by the university for the admission to study PhD Commerce at Maharaja Agrasen University. Candidates who have qualified NET (including JRF) / SLET / GATE are exempted from the entrance examination for the admission to study PhD Commerce at Maharaja Agrasen University. Candidates who have a master’s degree in the relevant or allied subject or equivalent with at least 55% marks in aggregate are eligible to apply for the PhD Commerce admission. Maharaja Agrasen University website link is given Click Here
15th September 2018, 10:38 AM
Anwesha Banerjee15

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Commerce) in Maharaja Agrasen University?

Entrance exam for PhD is conducted by the university on the UGC pattern. Those who have qualified UGC JRF or equivalent are exempted from it.
15th September 2018, 05:19 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

You will have to clear CSIR UGC NET/ JRF entrance examination to get admission in PhD(Commerce) in Maharaja Agrasen University.
15th September 2018, 08:10 PM
ranu shahi

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Commerce) in Maharaja Agrasen University are mentioned below:-
CSIR UGC NET
JRF
15th September 2018, 08:44 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Commerce) in Maharaja Agrasen University are as follows:-
Entrance test conducted by the University
16th September 2018, 07:04 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Entrance Examination available to pursue PhD in Commerce in Maharaja Agrasen University:

The detailed information about the entrance examination that is conducted by Maharaja Agrasen University for PhD in Commerce is given below,

Name of the College - Maharaja Agrasen University

Name of the Course - PhD in Commerce

>> Yes, there is an entrance examination that is conducted by this university for getting admission into this course. This examination conducted by University will be on UGC Pattern and it consists of 2 papers.

>> Generally, preference will be given to UGC NET JRF or SLET or UGC CSIR or GPAT or GATE qualified candidates. In this case, merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in personal interview.

Click here for Entrance Test Form

Click here for Registration Form

Click here for More Details
-- Refer 5th page

Click here for Detailed Information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?