13th September 2018, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Commerce) seats are available in Maharaja Agrasen University?

Hello friends, can you please help me to know about that how many seats are available for PhD(Commerce) course in Maharaja Agrasen University? I am looking for admission in this university for this PhD program. So, I want to know about its seats availability.

14th September 2018, 05:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Commerce) seats are available in Maharaja Agrasen University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, can you please help me to know about that how many seats are available for PhD(Commerce) course in Maharaja Agrasen University? I am looking for admission in this university for this PhD program. So, I want to know about its seats availability.

In the year 2018 there are 3 PhD Commerce seats available at Maharaja Agrasen University. Number of seats available for the PhD Commerce vary from one year to another at Maharaja Agrasen University. Candidates can find the details in the newspaper or in the Maharaja Agrasen University website link. Those candidates who have a master’s degree in Commerce or allied subject or equivalent from a recognized university with at least 55% marks in aggregate are eligible to study PhD Commerce at Maharaja Agrasen University. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
15th September 2018, 10:54 AM
Anwesha Banerjee15

Default Re: How many PhD(Commerce) seats are available in Maharaja Agrasen University?

The number of approved seats for PhD is notified during PhD admission in their website.
16th September 2018, 06:59 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Number of seats available for PhD in Commerce in Maharaja Agrasen University:

The detailed information about the number of seats available for PhD in Commerce in Maharaja Agrasen University is given below,

Name of the College - Maharaja Agrasen University

Name of the Course - PhD in Commerce

>> Generally number of approved seats, date and the place of the entrance examination will be notified on the website of the University.

>> And also the advertisement for PhD Entrance Examination will be given in 1 national and 1 regional newspaper.

Click here for information about seats - Refer 5th page

Click here for Detailed Information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?