6th December 2018, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Comparative Indian Literature) in Central University of Kerala?

Hi Sir/Madam, I just want to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission in Central University of Kerala for studying PhD program in Comparative Indian Literature. Kindly tell me about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission for this PhD program in this university.

8th December 2018, 11:47 PM
Anwesha Banerjee15

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Comparative Indian Literature) in Central University of Kerala?

The admission to the PhD program in Central University of Kerala happens through an entrance exam - Doctoral Entrance Exam (DET). The candidates who have fellowships from any government organisations are however, exempted from the entrance exam.

To qualify DET, you need a minimum of 50% in the exam. The qualified candidates are required to seek consent from their prospective guides for commencement of their PhD work.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?