6th December 2018, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Comparative Indian Literature) in Central University of Kerala?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for PhD in Comparative Indian Literature course in Central University of Kerala. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this university for this PhD program. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

8th December 2018, 11:21 PM
Anwesha Banerjee15

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Comparative Indian Literature) in Central University of Kerala?

To study PhD in Central University of Kerala, you need to have a minimum of 55% in aggregate in you master's degree from a recognized university. The candidates who are from the reserved category (SC & ST), have a relaxation of 5% in the aggregate marks.

Eligible candidates are required to appear for an entrance exam - Doctoral Entrance Test (DET). Candidates who have their fellowships from government organisations or are UGC-JRF or are form integrated-PhD courses are exempted from the exam.

A minimum of 50% marks in the entrance exam is required to qualify the exam. Those who have qualified will require to meet the guides with whom they desire to work and seek a consent letter and submit the same to the departmental head.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?