6th August 2018, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD(Comparative Indian Literature) in Central University of Kerala?

Dear Sir, I want to join Central University of Kerala for studying PhD in Comparative Indian Literature. So, I want to know that I can get stipend for doing this PhD program? Please help me to know about the stipend available in this institute for this PhD?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PhD(Comparative Indian Literature) in Central University of Kerala? -- [New]
  2. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Comparative Indian Literature) in Central University of Kerala?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD(Comparative Indian Literature) in Central University of Kerala?
  4. How many PhD(Comparative Indian Literature) seats are available in Central University of Kerala?
  5. Can I get stipend to study PhD(English Literature) in Sanjay Ghodawat University?
  6. Can I get stipend to study PhD(English Literature) in English and Foreign Languages University?
  7. Does Banaras Hindu University offers PhD(Sanskrit Literature) with Stipend?
  8. Is Central University of Karnataka reducing stipend for PhD student?
  9. Universities offering PhD in English Literature with stipend
  10. Can I apply for another course in Kerala University after scoring 40% marks in English Literature
  11. How to join M.Phil and Ph.D course after doing PG in English Language and Literature from MG University Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to get stipend for GPAT? Will I get stipend for Pharm.D(PB)? Colleges in tamil NAdu that provides stipend?
  13. How to prepare for MA English entrance exam of HCU?
  14. Can I study M.tech in Kerala with stipend? my GATE score is 19.34
  15. Am I eligible to join the Indian Navy after completing BA in English Literature?
  16. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Plant Physiology) in Kerala Agricultural University?
  17. Best institutions to study B.Pharma at Malappuram & Kozhikode district of Kerala? Can I apply to get any scholarship of Kerala and Central Government?
  18. How much stipend I will get to study PhD program in Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Kolkata?
30th June 2022, 06:56 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Comparative Indian Literature) in Central University of Kerala?

Yes, you will get a stipend to study PhD Comparative Indian Literature at Central University of Kerala,but first you have to qualify the entrance exam called DET.

The admission procedure to study PhD Comparative Indian Literature is, candidates must have a post graduate degree from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?