22nd July 2018, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?

I want to apply for PhD program in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University. I want to do PhD in Biotechnology. Can you please tell me about the requirements for applying PhD program in Engineering Geology in in this university. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to apply for PhD(Disciplines of Forensic Sciences) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  2. How many PhD(Biotechnology) seats are available in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University? -- [New]
  3. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  4. How many PhD(Disciplines of Forensic Sciences) seats are available in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  5. How many PhD(Economics) seats are available in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  6. Procedure to take admission in M.Sc(Botany) from Dr. Hari Singh Gour University? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  8. Scholarships available to study PhD(Economics) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  9. Am i eligible to appear in IAS examination with a private degree from Dr. Hari Singh Gour University in Sagar?
  10. English Literature books for preparation of PhD entrance exam of Dr, Hari Singh Gour University? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Disciplines of Forensic Sciences) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  12. Admission procedure to study PhD(Economics) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  13. Admission procedure to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  14. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Disciplines of Forensic Sciences) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  15. Course structure and duration of PhD(Economics) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  16. Admission procedure to study PhD(Disciplines of Forensic Sciences) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  17. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Economics) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  18. M.Sc Forensic Pathology entrance exam dates and syllabus
27th July 2018, 06:21 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?

Requirements to apply for PhD in Biotechnology in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University:

Some of the major requirements to apply for PhD in Biotechnology course in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University are given below,

>> You should have secured Post Graduate or its equivalent qualification in relevant or allied subjects.

>> You should have secured minimum 55% marks (without rounding off) or 3.50 CGPA in Seven point Grade Scale or 5.01 CGPA in ten point scale for General and OBC in Master's Degree.

>> Besides meeting this criteria, you should secured good marks in Entrance Examination that is conducted by this university. Or else, if you have valid score of NET JRF UGC or CSIR Examination or National Fellowship or Teacher Fellowship ..etc., then you are exempted from appearing in the Entrance Examination.

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?