26th July 2018, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Electronic Science) in Vidyasagar University?

Dear friends, I am looking forward to join Vidyasagar University for studying PhD program in Electronic Science. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission for this PhD program in this institute.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PhD(Electronic Science) in Vidyasagar University? -- [New]
  2. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Electronic Science) in Vidyasagar University?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD(Electronic Science) in Vidyasagar University?
  4. How and where a postgraduate can study B.Ed?
  5. B.A.(Political Science) 1st year exam previous question papers of Vidyasagar University?
  6. Am I eligible to study Ph.D in Environmental Science at Burdwan University through distance mode if secured 50% in M.Sc?
  7. Admission criteria to study MCom(Finance and Computer Application) in Vidyasagar College of Arts and Science?
  8. Am i eligible to appear for GATE exam after scoring 54% marks in MSc in Chemistry from Vidyasagar University
  9. How many PhD(Electronic Science) seats are available in Vidyasagar University?
  10. Class room training for Indian Engineering Service and Public sector unit exams in mumbai -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get admission in Ph.D after completing MCA? Where Ph.D course is better in West Bengal?
  12. How to get admission in B.Com at Vidyasagar University?
  13. Can I be eligible for west bengal school service commission examination for Mathematics
  14. Is. M.Sc. (Environment Science) degree enough for IBPS Agri field officer post?
  15. Entrance exam available to study BEd(Computer Science) are available in Calicut University?
  16. List of universities which offer correspondence M.P.Ed course in West Bengal?
  17. Detailed information and entrance exam available to study B.Tech in Hong Kong University of Science and Technology?
  18. List of universities which offer PhD in Anthropology in India? Procedure of admission?
2nd August 2018, 05:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Electronic Science) in Vidyasagar University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am looking forward to join Vidyasagar University for studying PhD program in Electronic Science. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission for this PhD program in this institute.

Candidates have to appear for the Written Admission Test conducted by the university for the admission to study PhD Electronic Science in Vidyasagar University. Candidates qualified at the NET / GATE / SET or any other equivalent examinations shall be exempted from the Written Admission Test. Short listed candidates have to appear for an interview to study PhD Electronic Science in Vidyasagar University. The Written Admission Test shall be conducted for 100 marks. The syllabus of the Entrance Test shall consist of 20% research methodology and 80% subject specific.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?