2nd May 2019, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(English Literature) in Islamic University of Science and Technology?

Dear Sir, I am interested to study PhD(English Literature) in Islamic University of Science and Technology. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission for this PhD program in this university. Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!

5th May 2019, 04:23 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(English Literature) in Islamic University of Science and Technology?

Entrance exam available to study PhD(English Literature) in Islamic University of Science and Technology are as follows:-
IUST
JRF
NET
6th May 2019, 12:40 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(English Literature) in Islamic University of Science and Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I am interested to study PhD(English Literature) in Islamic University of Science and Technology. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission for this PhD program in this university. Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!

Admission to the PhD in English Language & Literature in the Islamic University of Science and Technology shall be done on the basis of a PhD Entrance Test and Viva Voce / Presentation conducted by the Department of English Language & Literature.
Those candidates who have qualified NET / SET / GATE / SLET are exempted from appearing in the PhD Entrance Test for the admission to study PhD in English Language & Literature in the Islamic University of Science and Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?