25th September 2018, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study PhD(English Literature) in Islamic University of Science and Technology?

Hello, I am looking forward to study PhD in English Literature course in Islamic University of Science and Technology. Can you please let me know about the requirements for getting admission in this university for this PhD program? Please let me know about the requirements immediately.

26th September 2018, 04:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study PhD(English Literature) in Islamic University of Science and Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am looking forward to study PhD in English Literature course in Islamic University of Science and Technology. Can you please let me know about the requirements for getting admission in this university for this PhD program? Please let me know about the requirements immediately.

Those who have obtained a Master’s degree or equivalent in the relevant subject with minimum 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST/OBC (NCL)) from a recognized university are eligible to study PhD in English Language and Literature in Islamic University of Science and Technology. Admission to the PhD in English Language and Literature at Islamic University of Science and Technology is done through PhD Entrance Test and viva voce / presentation. Those candidates who have qualified NET/SLET/SET/GATE are exempted from the PhD Entrance Test. The above given are the requirements to study PhD in English Language and Literature in Islamic University of Science and Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?