20th April 2016, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study M.Com in Panjab University?

Hello Everyone,
I am doing B.Com. If I want to do M.Com from the college affiliated to Panjab University so how can I get admission like is there any entrance exam that I have to give for getting admission in M.Com in Panjab University?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study M.Com in Panjab University? Date of entrance exam and last date of form submission? -- [New]
  2. Which University is a better choice for me to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course from Kakatiya University?
  3. Difference between Thapar University and Panjab University Placements?
  4. Is it possible to study M.Com after completing B.Com with 47%?
  5. How to pursue M.Com in best university which offers quality study material and placement? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  6. Admission in B.A LLB integrated course in Panjab University? How to get admission in Panjab University?
  7. What is the date for Ph.D in punjab? I have done M.Com from Panjab University Chandigarh
  8. Date of conduct of exams of Panjab University, Thapar University, PEC and Punjabi University? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  9. What is the date of MSc(Physics) under panjab university
  10. Possibility to study M.Com(Finance & Taxation) in Panjab University for Commerce graduate? Procedure to apply, fee per semester and subjects enlisted in this course?
  11. Cutoff list for M.Com admission in Panjab University?
  12. How to apply for Ph.D in Kurukshetra University after doing M.Com from Punjab University?
  13. Fee for M.Com (Computers) and M.Com general courses at Osmania University?
  14. Last date of MCA entrance exam of Panjab University? How to fill the Panjab University, Chandigarh form for MCA entrance exam?
  15. Minimum marks required in 12th ICSE to appear entrance exam of Panjab University, Chandigarh?
  16. Previous years question papers of MCA entrance exam of Panjab University Chandigarh?
  17. Which university offers M.Com? What is the fee structure for M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the syllabus for M.Com entrance exam in Punjab University? I am a student of B.Com final year
22nd April 2016, 11:00 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study M.Com in Panjab University?

Yes, there is an entrance examination conducted by the Panjab University in order to take admission under the course M.Com. You have to appear in the Panjab University Common Entrance Test (PU CET), qualifying in which you can pursue M.Com in Panjab University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?