27th December 2020, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Horticulture) in Kerala Agricultural University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hi everyone, for securing admission in Kerala Agricultural University for PhD program in Horticulture stream which entrance exam I have to appear? Please help me to know about the entrance exam and also the cutoff marks for securing admission.

28th December 2020, 03:08 PM
harshandshubham

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Horticulture) in Kerala Agricultural University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Horticulture) in Kerala agricultural University I.e CET (Common entrance test)

==Cutoff required to secure admission depend on student appeared in exam.

For more information and updates go the link below
[URL="http://www.kau.in/"]http://www.kau.in//URL].
28th December 2020, 07:14 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Horticulture) in Kerala Agricultural University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

There is no entrance examination available to study PhD in Horticulture at Kerala Agricultural University. Admission selection will be on the basis of an interview which is conducted by the university. The cutoff percentage is finalized by the university.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field or equivalent with an OGPA of 7.0/10 for general category and for SC/ST candidate it is 6.5/10 from a recognized university. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.kau.in
28th December 2020, 11:10 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Horticulture) in Kerala Agricultural University is as follows.

Applicant will get admission through entrance exam conducted university followed by interview.

Applicant must have completed M.Sc. respective discipline /related Disciplines concerned of KAU/ recognized equivalent qualification with an CGPA of 7.0/10.0 (6.5/10.0 for SC/ST).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?