11th October 2018, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Interior Design) in Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University?

Hello everyone, I want to do PhD in Interior Design from Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University. Can you please let me know which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can get admission for this PhD course in this university. Please tell me asap.

15th September 2021, 07:28 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Interior Design) in Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University?

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Interior Design) in Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University is as follows.

Applicant can get admission through UGC NET / CSIR or equivalent exam.
Or
Applicant can get admission through entrance exam conducted by university.

Applicant's final selection will be done on the basis of personal interview.

Applicant must have completed master degree in relevant subjects with minimum aggregate of 50% from recognized university.

Applicant can visit official website for application submission.
https://www.jnafau.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?