11th October 2014, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and dates for par time PGDID at Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University?

I completed my bachelor of arts & diploma in civil draughtsmanship, now i want to do PGDID (Interior designing) part time course through Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University, masab tank. Please provide me admission procedure & Dates

29th April 2018, 07:03 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and dates for par time PGDID at Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University?

As you have completed your graduation, so you are definitely eligible to pursue Post Graduation Diploma in Interior Designing. Candidates who have completed a Bachelor's degree from any recognized university are eligible. It is a 2 years long duration of course. There are part time PGDID course available in Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University, masab tank.

In order to get admission in this university, you need to apply online with required information. Admission process is done on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination followed by personal interview.
Admission to this course takes place in the month of July.

For more information, you should visit to the official website of university I.e. https://www.jnafau.ac.in

Last edited by ppsahu; 12th August 2018 at 07:11 PM. Reason: Short answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?