19th June 2018, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Mathematics) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology?

Dear friends, I am looking forward to join SRM Institute of Science and Technology for studying PhD program in Mathematics. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission for this PhD program in this institute.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in SRM Institute of Management and Technology, Ghaziabad? -- [New]
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD(Information Technology) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?
  3. Which are the good colleges offering robotics in India? How to take admission in it?
  4. Eligibility to study PhD(Mathematics) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology?
  5. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Mathematics) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology?
  6. Is there possibility to do part time M.Tech without writing TANCET?
  7. Eligibility to study MSc(Maternity Nursing) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?
  8. Admission procedure to study PhD(Mathematics) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology?
  9. List of good Aeronautical Colleges/Institutes? What is the criteria for admission?
  10. List of deemed universities and colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it beneficial to study MSc(Maternity Nursing) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?
  12. Which college is better to choose for M.Tech after scoring 2300 rank in Civil
  13. Which college should I expect after scoring 12814 rank?
  14. Does Galgotias University offer Aerospace Engineering(Astronautical)? Names of the private universities offering astronautical engineering
  15. Colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branches?
  16. Which college will I get after scoring 417 rank?
  17. In which colleges I can get admission for Engineering with a rank of 9185?
  18. How can I join M.E after doing B.E?
24th June 2018, 04:49 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Mathematics) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am looking forward to join SRM Institute of Science and Technology for studying PhD program in Mathematics. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission for this PhD program in this institute.

Applicants have to appear for an entrance examination conducted by the SRM Institute of Science and Technology for the admission to do a PhD Mathematics. Applicants who have qualified NET/SLET/GATE/teacher fellowship holder are exempted from the entrance test. Applicants should have passed a master’s degree in mathematics with minimum 55% marks are eligible to do a PhD Mathematics in SRM Institute of Science and Technology. Candidates can find the details in the SRM Institute of Science and Technology PDF link given below:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf revised-phd-regulations-reg-2017.pdf(326.7 KB, 1 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?