14th April 2019, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Music) in Indira Kala Sangeet Vishwavidyalaya?

Hi Sir/Madam, I just want to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission in Indira Kala Sangeet Vishwavidyalaya for studying PhD program in Music. Kindly tell me about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission for this PhD program in this university.

17th April 2019, 02:55 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Music) in Indira Kala Sangeet Vishwavidyalaya?

In order to study PhD(Music) in Indira Kala Sangeet Vishwavidyalaya, you have to appear in the entrance exam and an interview conducted by the university. Candidates who have qualified UGC/CSIR NET/JRF and SLET/GATE/ teacher fellowship holder or M. Phil degree holder are exempted from entrance exam. Such candidates are eligible to appear in the interview directly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?