27th November 2016, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to write CSIR exam being a B.Sc Geology holder? Details about CSIR syllabus and pattern of exam?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Sc in Geology from Allahabad University and want to apply for CSIR exam. Am I eligible for it? Details about CSIR syllabus and pattern of exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for CSIR exam after PG in Pharmacy? Syllabus and course duration for it?
  2. How to prepare for CSIR NET or GATE exam? List best academies in Mumbai for this?
  3. Am I eligible to appear in CSIR/UGC NET if studying M.Sc in Geoinformatics?
  4. Am I eligible for CSIR exam after MSc Biotechnology? How to prepare for CSIR exam? Any books available for preparation?
  5. Details about CSIR NET December exam
  6. Am I eligible for JRF/CSIR and UGC NET after completing BSc Physics? What is the syllabus?
  7. What shall I do to become a Chemistry Professor?
  8. Details about CSIR entrance exam? What is the syllabus for preparation?
  9. Am I eligible to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET being M.Pharmacy postgraduate and GATE qualified? Syllabus of CSIR-UGC-NET for admission in PhD in Pharmacy? Details of Fellowship?
  10. Preparing pattern of CSIR NET Life science?
  11. Difference between CSIR and UGC-NET examination? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Study Materials and pattern of CSIR-NET(Chemical Sciences)?
  13. What is the syllabus for CSIR NET exam for M.Sc Statics holder? Will I have to study Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning?
  14. CSIR NET sericulture syllabus?
  15. Syllabus for CSIR NET exam for Geology? Is Geophysics included in the syllabus for Geology Student?
  16. Can I appear in CSIR 2015 if did MS from Abroad with less than 55%?
  17. Can a B.Pharmacy holder eligible to write CSIR JRF exam? Should I choose integrated Ph.D course after it? -- [New]
  18. Preparation of CSIR NET exam through any tutorial in Kolkata? Any other exam apart from CSIR NET for which I am eligible? Syllabus of entrance exam for Ph.D of National Institute of Immunology, Delhi?
29th November 2016, 11:04 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write CSIR exam being a B.Sc Geology holder? Details about CSIR syllabus and pattern of exam?

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to appear for the CSIR examination at this instant after the completion of Bachelors degree course.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible for Ph.D entrance examination.
So, first complete your Masters degree in order to be eligible for the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?