6th April 2012, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of CSIR UGC NET life science exam? What is the syllabus?

i need syllabus of csir ugc net exam life science syllabus at my mail id i.e. [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus for CSIR UGC NET life science? I am a Jr Lecturer in Zoology in government college
  2. What is the whole syllabus of UGC CSIR NET for life sciences for microbiology?
  3. Detailed syllabus of UGC CSIR life science? How to prepare for it?
  4. Can I apply for CSIR-UGC-NET(Life Science) if completed M.Sc in Clinical Research? Previous year question papers of CSIR-UGC-NET(Life Science)?
  5. Eligibility to appear in CSIR UGC NET(Environmental Science/Life Science) if completed M.Tech in Environmental Science & Technology? Am I eligible to become a Lecturer for Life Science or Environmental Science?
  6. What kind of Aptitude questions are asked in CSIR and UGC NET(Life Science)? Syllabus and pattern of National Institute of Immunology Delhi Ph.D(Biosciences) entrance exam?
  7. What is the date of declaration of results of CSIR UGC NET of Life Science
  8. Best Books and Study Materials to prepare for CSIR UGC NET Exam in Life Sciences?
  9. Pattern and suitable books for preparation of CSIR-NET(Life Science)?
  10. Am I eligible to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET being M.Pharmacy postgraduate and GATE qualified? Syllabus of CSIR-UGC-NET for admission in PhD in Pharmacy? Details of Fellowship?
  11. Syllabus and Model Question Papers for CSIR NET Exam in Life Sciences?
  12. How to get study material of NET CSIR exam life science? -- [New]
  13. How to get study material for CSIR NET Exam for Life Sciences? How to complete the syllabus to prepare for the Exam?
  14. What is best and effective for CSIR NET in life science
  15. What syllabus should I prepare for CSIR UGC NET Exam for the year 2012 being a Pharmacy Graduate?
  16. What is the syllabus of CSIR-UGC-NET(History)?
  17. Is Msc Computer Science Student eligible for writing CSIR-UGC Net Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I apply for CSIR UGC NET? When the forms will be out?
7th April 2012, 08:27 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus of CSIR UGC NET life science exam? What is the syllabus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i need syllabus of csir ugc net exam life science syllabus at my mail id i.e. [email protected]
SYLLABUS FOR UGC NET EXAM FOR LIFE SCIENCE

NET stands for National Eligibility Test which is conduct twice time in year by UGC.This test conduct for lectureship , PHD and JRF .

Those candidate have completed masters degree from recognized university are eligible for NET exam but their is also some marks criteria.

For general and OBC candidate must be hold 55% above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate must be hold 50% above in masters degree.

For Junior research fellowship course your age must be in between 19 to 28 years.

For lectureship ,There is no upper age limit but the Minimum age is 19 years.There is no restriction for attempts NET exam.

NET Exam date for June session Already announced by UGC.So i have provide the proper exam notification .You can check it out.

I have attached the Syllabus for NET exam for Life Science department so please check it out.

Attached Files
File Type: pdf NET SYLLABUS FOR LIFE SCIENCE.pdf(33.6 KB, 530 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?