26th May 2023, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Structural Engineering) in Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences, Chennai?

Hello everyone, I want to do PhD in Structural Engineering from Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences, Chennai. Can you please let me know which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can get admission for this PhD course in this institute. Please tell me asap.

28th May 2023, 06:41 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Structural Engineering) in Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences, Chennai?

Candidates have to appear in the entrance exam called NET and RET to study PhD (Structural Engineering).

Candidates must have a post graduate degree from a recognised university with minimum 55%marks.
29th May 2023, 03:12 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Structural Engineering) in Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences, Chennai?

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Structural Engineering) in Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences, Chennai?

This PhD Course admission is fully dependent on entrance exams.
GATE,
UGC-NET, and
CSIR-UGC-NET are the entrance tests that are conducted for PhD IT course enrollments.
29th May 2023, 04:18 PM
Msdhoni02

1. Saveetha University accepts admission for its different courses via different entrance examinations.

2. While admission to most of the courses are done on the basis of national level common entrance examinations, the college also conduct entrance for a few courses
29th May 2023, 06:07 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

To pursue a PhD in Structural Engineering at Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences in Chennai, you would typically need to fulfill the admission requirements set by the university. These requirements may include:

1. Educational Qualifications: You will likely need a Master's degree in a relevant field, such as Civil Engineering or Structural Engineering, from a recognized university or institution.

2. Entrance Exam: The university may conduct an entrance examination as part of the selection process. The specific exam and its syllabus would be determined by the university.

3. Interviews: After the entrance exam, shortlisted candidates may be called for an interview or a personal interaction to assess their research aptitude and suitability for the program.

4. Research Proposal: You might be required to submit a research proposal outlining your intended research area or topic of interest within the field of Structural Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?