30th November 2019, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to secure PhD(Tourism Management) admission in Dr. MGR Educational and Research Institute? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you kindly tell me about the entrance exam which I have to appear for getting admission in Dr. MGR Educational and Research Institute to pursue PhD in Tourism Management program? Please tell me about the cutoff score for securing admission.

2nd December 2019, 09:54 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to secure PhD(Tourism Management) admission in Dr. MGR Educational and Research Institute? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study PhD in Tourism Management at Dr.MGR Educational and Research Institute. Admission selection is done on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance test and post graduation marks for the preparation of the merit list. The cutoff marks are finalized by the university.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.drmgrdu.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?