4th January 2020, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study PhD(Dairy Chemistry) at the Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University? Cutoff rank required to get admission?

I want to study PhD in Dairy Chemistry at the Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University. I would like to know which entrance exam is there for getting admission in this university for this PhD course? Kindly let me know about the cutoff rank for getting admission.

21st January 2020, 09:43 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study PhD(Dairy Chemistry) at the Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University? Cutoff rank required to get admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study PhD in Dairy Chemistry at the Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University. Admission selection is done on the basis of performance in a written test which is conducted by the university and marks obtained in post graduation. The cutoff marks depend on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed Master's degree with an OGPA of 6.50/10 or equivalent for general category and for SC/ST it is 6.00/10 from a recognized university. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.kvafsu.edu.in

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?