26th September 2019, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study PhD(Engineering Education) in Baba Mast Nath University? Cutoff marks required for securing admission?

Hello everyone, for securing admission in Baba Mast Nath University for PhD program in the field of Engineering Education, which entrance exam is necessary to appear? And also tell me what is the cutoff marks for securing admission?

30th September 2019, 09:03 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study PhD(Engineering Education) in Baba Mast Nath University? Cutoff marks required for securing admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, for securing admission in Baba Mast Nath University for PhD program in the field of Engineering Education, which entrance exam is necessary to appear? And also tell me what is the cutoff marks for securing admission?
Entrance exams to study Ph.D(Engineering Education) in Baba Mast Nath University:-

1.UGC NET

2.University entrance exam

3.SET

4.GATE

There are no specific cut off marks to get Ph.D course in any University.
1st October 2019, 01:20 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study PhD(Engineering Education) in Baba Mast Nath University? Cutoff marks required for securing admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study PhD in Engineering Education at Baba Mast Nath University. Admission selection is done on the basis of performance in an entrance examination which is conducted by the university.

The educational qualification required for admission is a candidate must have passed a Master's degree in the relevant field from a recognized university. The cutoff marks depends on the number of candidates appearing for the test. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.bmu.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?