12th April 2021, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study PhD(Integrated Materials Science) in Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research? Cutoff rank required to get admission?

Dear friends, I am looking forward to doing a PhD course in the field of Integrated Materials Science. So, I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission in Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research. Please tell me about the cutoff rank also for getting admission.

15th April 2021, 03:42 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study PhD(Integrated Materials Science) in Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research? Cutoff rank required to get admission?

Entrance exam to study PhD(Integrated Materials Science) in Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research is as follows.

Applicant can get admission through CSIR- NET examination.

Applicant can also get admission through entrance exam conducted by university followed by interview.

Applicant must have completed master degree in relevant subjects with minimum aggregate of 50% from recognized university.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
www.jncasr.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?