12th April 2021, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study PhD(Integrated Materials Science) in Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research

I want to secure admission in Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research for a PhD program in Integrated Materials Science. Can you please let me know what is the criteria for getting admission in this university for this PhD program? Kindly help me to know about the admission criteria.

15th April 2021, 03:40 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study PhD(Integrated Materials Science) in Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research

Admission criteria to study PhD(Integrated Materials Science) in Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research is as follows.

Applicant must have completed master degree in relevant subjects with minimum aggregate of 50% from recognized university.

Applicant can get admission through CSIR- NET examination.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
www.jncasr.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?