28th March 2020, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Bachelor in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology course in AWH Special College Kozhikode? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

I want to apply for a Bachelor in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology course in AWH Special College Kozhikode. I just want to know which entrance exams I have to appear in to get admission in this college for this course? Please tell me about the cutoff score for securing admission.

2nd April 2020, 12:23 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Bachelor in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology course in AWH Special College Kozhikode? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

There is no entrance examination to study Bachelor in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology at AWH Special College Kozhikode. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and any of Mathematics/Computer Science/Statistics/Electronics/Psychology with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST candidate it is 40% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. The candidate minimum age should be 17 years and the maximum age should be 25 years and selected candidates will be called for an interview.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.awhspecialcollege.info

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?