5th August 2019, 04:42 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study PhD(Chemistry) in Punjab Agricultural University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

I have an interest to pursue PhD(Chemistry) in Punjab Agricultural University. Can anyone of you kindly tell me what are the entrance exams I have to appear for studying this course in this university? Kindly let me know about the cutoff score also for getting admission.

13th August 2019, 12:27 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study PhD(Chemistry) in Punjab Agricultural University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Candidates for admission to PhD(Chemistry) in Punjab Agricultural University, will need to appear in the entrance test conducted by university. Entrance test is comprised of MCQ and Subjective Test. Candidates will need to secure 20% (with negative marking) in MCQ & 20% in Subjective test individually to be invited for Counselling/Interview.
Candidates are selected on the basis of following manners;
Performance in the Entrance Test - 80% (60% MCQ + 20% subjective)
Masters’ Research by Thesis & Quality of Thesis - 10%
Interview - 10%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?