23rd August 2019, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study PhD(Biological and Agricultural Engineering) in North Carolina State University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hi everyone, I am interested to do PhD(Biological and Agricultural Engineering) course from North Carolina State University. I just want to know what are all the entrance exams available for getting admission in this course? Kindly tell me about the cutoff score for securing admission.

27th August 2019, 05:46 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Biological and Agricultural Engineering) in North Carolina State University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

To pursue PhD in Biological and Agricultural Engineering program at North Carolina State University you will need to appear for Graduate Record Examination(GRE) and an English language proficiency test TOEFL.

The cutoff score required to secure admission:
1. Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores are competitive (minimum scores: verbal – 146, quantitative – 155, analytical writing – 3.5)
2. You must have TOEFL scorecard with a total score of 80 in all four sections(18 or higher in each section)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?