31st August 2019, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study PhD(Home Science) in University of Agricultural Sciences Raichur? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

I have an interest to pursue PhD(Home Science) in University of Agricultural Sciences Raichur. Can anyone of you kindly tell me what are the entrance exams I have to appear for studying this course in this university? Kindly let me know about the cutoff score also for getting admission.

6th September 2019, 01:43 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Home Science) in University of Agricultural Sciences Raichur? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have an interest to pursue PhD(Home Science) in University of Agricultural Sciences Raichur. Can anyone of you kindly tell me what are the entrance exams I have to appear for studying this course in this university? Kindly let me know about the cutoff score also for getting admission.
Entrance exams to study PhD(Home Science) in University of Agricultural Sciences Raichur:-

1.UGC NET

2.UCET

Cutoff marks is not fixed for Ph.D admission in any University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?