10th July 2019, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study PhD(Home Science) in Shivaji University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hello everyone, I want to do PhD in Home Science from Shivaji University. Can you please let me know which are the entrance exams I have to appear so that I can get admission for this PhD course in this university. Please tell me about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.

14th July 2019, 09:37 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study PhD(Home Science) in Shivaji University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, entrance examination is available to study a PhD in Home Science at Shivaji University. Admission will be done on the basis of entrance examination by the university and followed by an interview. Candidates who have qualified UGC-CSIR-NET/SLET/SET examination will not have to appear for the entrance examination.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.unishivaji.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?