7th November 2016, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study PhD(Ecology) in Rajasthan University?

Kindly tell me that which are the entrance exams available through which I can join PhD in Ecology program at Rajasthan University. Please tell me about such entrance exams. Thank you!

9th November 2016, 10:13 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study PhD(Ecology) in Rajasthan University?

To join Ph.D in Ecology at Rajasthan University, you must have to appear in the UGC NET examination, qualifying in which you can take admission to do Ph.D in Ecology.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree in Ecology course from a recognised University with at least 55% of marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?