28th July 2019, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study PhD(Economics) in North Eastern Hill University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Dear friends, I am looking forward to joining North Eastern Hill University for studying PhD program in Economics. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission for this PhD program in this university. Please tell me about the cutoff score for getting admission.

30th April 2022, 09:08 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study PhD(Economics) in North Eastern Hill University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Candidates have to appear in the entrance exam conducted by the university to study PhD Economics at North Eastern Hill University.

To study PhD Economics candidates must have a post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognised university.
7th May 2022, 11:54 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study PhD(Economics) in North Eastern Hill University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

For PhD Economics at North Eastern Hill University is, candidates who have completed their masters degree from a recognised university can study PhD Economics.

CSIR UGC NET is the entrance exam to Study PhD Economics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?